Anti-MCM2 antibody [SP85], prediluted (ab95362)
- Product nameAnti-MCM2 antibody [SP85], predilutedSee all MCM2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [SP85] to MCM2, prediluted
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal region of Human MCM2.
- Positive control
- Human rectal carcinoma tissue
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 50mM Tris, pH 7.6
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberSP85
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95362 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/1. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol (1mM EDTA, pH 8.0 for 10 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min).|
- FunctionActs as component of the MCM2-7 complex (MCM complex) which is the putative replicative helicase essential for 'once per cell cycle' DNA replication initiation and elongation in eukaryotic cells. The active ATPase sites in the MCM2-7 ring are formed through the interaction surfaces of two neighboring subunits such that a critical structure of a conserved arginine finger motif is provided in trans relative to the ATP-binding site of the Walker A box of the adjacent subunit. The six ATPase active sites, however, are likely to contribute differentially to the complex helicase activity. Required for the entry in S phase and for cell division.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MCM family.
Contains 1 MCM domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on Ser-108 by ATR in proliferating cells. Ser-108 proliferation is increased by genotoxic agents. Ser-40 is mediated by the CDC7-DBF4 and CDC7-DBF4B complexes, while Ser-53 phosphorylation is only mediated by the CDC7-DBF4 complex. Phosphorylation by the CDC7-DBF4 complex during G1/S phase is required for the initiation of DNA replication.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- BM28 antibody
- CCNL 1 antibody
- CCNL1 antibody
- CDC like 1 antibody
- cdc19 antibody
- CDCL 1 antibody
- CDCL1 antibody
- Cell devision cycle like 1 antibody
- Cyclin like 1 antibody
- D3S3194 antibody
- DNA replication licensing factor MCM2 antibody
- KIAA0030 antibody
- MCM 2 antibody
- MCM2 antibody
- MCM2 minichromosome maintenance deficient 2 mitotin antibody
- MCM2 minichromosome maintenance deficient 2 mitotin (S. cerevisiae) antibody
- MCM2 minichromosome maintenance deficient 2, mitotin antibody
- MCM2_HUMAN antibody
- MGC10606 antibody
- Minichromosome maintenance complex component 2 antibody
- Minichromosome maintenance deficient 2 (mitotin) antibody
- Minichromosome maintenance deficient 2 mitotin antibody
- Minichromosome maintenance protein 2 antibody
- Minichromosome maintenance protein 2 homolog antibody
- Mitotin antibody
- Nuclear protein BM28 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000216047 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000216050 antibody
Anti-MCM2 antibody [SP85], prediluted images
Prediluted ab95362 staining MCM2 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human rectal carcinoma tissue.
Anti-MCM2 antibody [SP85] (ab95361) at 1/100 dilution + lysate prepared from HeLa cells
Observed band size : 130 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-MCM2 antibody [SP85], prediluted (ab95362)
ab95362 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.