Anti-MCM2 antibody (ab84090)
- Product nameAnti-MCM2 antibodySee all MCM2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MCM2
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within the amino acids 1-50 of Human MCM2, NP_0045117.2
- Positive controlHuman colon tissue. Mouse squamous cell carcinoma tissue. Human colon carcinoma tissue. Human breast carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84090 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500.|
- FunctionActs as component of the MCM2-7 complex (MCM complex) which is the putative replicative helicase essential for 'once per cell cycle' DNA replication initiation and elongation in eukaryotic cells. The active ATPase sites in the MCM2-7 ring are formed through the interaction surfaces of two neighboring subunits such that a critical structure of a conserved arginine finger motif is provided in trans relative to the ATP-binding site of the Walker A box of the adjacent subunit. The six ATPase active sites, however, are likely to contribute differentially to the complex helicase activity. Required for the entry in S phase and for cell division.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MCM family.
Contains 1 MCM domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on Ser-108 by ATR in proliferating cells. Ser-108 proliferation is increased by genotoxic agents. Ser-40 is mediated by the CDC7-DBF4 and CDC7-DBF4B complexes, while Ser-53 phosphorylation is only mediated by the CDC7-DBF4 complex. Phosphorylation by the CDC7-DBF4 complex during G1/S phase is required for the initiation of DNA replication.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- BM28 antibodyCCNL 1 antibodyCCNL1 antibody
- CDC like 1 antibodycdc19 antibodyCDCL 1 antibodyCDCL1 antibodyCell devision cycle like 1 antibodyCyclin like 1 antibodyD3S3194 antibodyDNA replication licensing factor MCM2 antibodyKIAA0030 antibodyMCM 2 antibodyMCM2 antibodyMCM2 minichromosome maintenance deficient 2 mitotin antibodyMCM2 minichromosome maintenance deficient 2 mitotin (S. cerevisiae) antibodyMCM2 minichromosome maintenance deficient 2, mitotin antibodyMCM2_HUMAN antibodyMGC10606 antibodyMinichromosome maintenance complex component 2 antibodyMinichromosome maintenance deficient 2 (mitotin) antibodyMinichromosome maintenance deficient 2 mitotin antibodyMinichromosome maintenance protein 2 antibodyMinichromosome maintenance protein 2 homolog antibodyMitotin antibodyNuclear protein BM28 antibodyOTTHUMP00000216047 antibodyOTTHUMP00000216050 antibody
Anti-MCM2 antibody images
Detection of Human MCM2 by Immunohistochemistry.Sample: FFPE section of Human colon.Antibody: ab84090 used at a dilution of 1/500.Detection: DAB.
Detection of Mouse MCM2 by Immunohistochemistry.Sample: FFPE section of Mouse squamous cell carcinoma.Antibody: ab84090 used at a dilution of 1/500.Detection: DAB.
Detection of Human MCM2 by ICC/ IF.Sample: FFPE section of Human colon carcinoma.Antibody: ab84090 used at a dilution of 1/100.Detection: Red-fluorescent Alexa Fluor 555 goat anti-rabbit IgG used at a dilution of 1/500.
Detection of Human MCM2 by ICC/ IFSample: FFPE section of Human breast carcinoma.Antibody: ab84090 used at a dilution of 1/100.Detection: Red-fluorescent Alexa Fluor 555 goat anti-rabbit IgG used at a dilution of 1/500.
References for Anti-MCM2 antibody (ab84090)
ab84090 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.