Anti-MCM3 antibody (ab80456)
- Product nameAnti-MCM3 antibodySee all MCM3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MCM3
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow
Synthetic peptide: LVQYAYFKKV LEKEKKRKKR SEDESETEDE EEKSQEDQEQ KRKRRKTRQP , corresponding to C terminal amino acids 649-698 of Human MCM3
- Positive control
- 721_B cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab80456 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 39, 55 and 90 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 90 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionActs as component of the MCM2-7 complex (MCM complex) which is the putative replicative helicase essential for 'once per cell cycle' DNA replication initiation and elongation in eukaryotic cells. The active ATPase sites in the MCM2-7 ring are formed through the interaction surfaces of two neighboring subunits such that a critical structure of a conserved arginine finger motif is provided in trans relative to the ATP-binding site of the Walker A box of the adjacent subunit. The six ATPase active sites, however, are likely to contribute differentially to the complex helicase activity. Required for DNA replication and cell proliferation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MCM family.
Contains 1 MCM domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Cervical cancer proto oncogene 5 antibody
- DNA polymerase alpha holoenzyme associated P1 antibody
- DNA polymerase alpha holoenzyme associated protein P1 antibody
- DNA polymerase alpha holoenzyme-associated protein P1 antibody
- DNA replication factor MCM3 antibody
- DNA replication licensing factor MCM3 antibody
- HCC 5 antibody
- HCC5 antibody
- hRlf beta subunit antibody
- Human cervical cancer proto oncogene 5 antibody
- MCM 3 antibody
- mcm3 antibody
- MCM3 minichromosome maintenance deficient 3 antibody
- MCM3_HUMAN antibody
- MGC1157 antibody
- Minichromosome maintenance complex component 3 antibody
- Minichromosome maintenance deficient 3 antibody
- Minichromosome maintenance protein 3 antibody
- P1 h antibody
- P1 MCM3 antibody
- P1 Protein antibody
- P1-MCM3 antibody
- P1.h antibody
- p102 antibody
- P102 protein antibody
- Replication licensing factor beta subunit antibody
- RLF beta subunit antibody
- RLF subunit beta antibody
- RLFB antibody
Anti-MCM3 antibody images
Anti-MCM3 antibody (ab80456) at 1 µg/ml + 721_B cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 90 kDa
Observed band size : 90 kDa
Additional bands at : 39 kDa,55 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunohistochemistry of Brain, cortex tissue at an antibody concentration of 5µg/ml using anti-MCM3 antibody (ab80456)
References for Anti-MCM3 antibody (ab80456)
ab80456 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.