Anti-MCP1 antibody (ab7202)
- Product nameAnti-MCP1 antibodySee all MCP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MCP1
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant full length protein (Rat).
- Positive controlRAW 264.7 cells (mouse macrophage/monocyte adherent cell line) stimulated with LPS for 15 hours
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7202 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the microwave method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 21088249|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa.|
- FunctionChemotactic factor that attracts monocytes and basophils but not neutrophils or eosinophils. Augments monocyte anti-tumor activity. Has been implicated in the pathogenesis of diseases characterized by monocytic infiltrates, like psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis or atherosclerosis. May be involved in the recruitment of monocytes into the arterial wall during the disease process of atherosclerosis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
modificationsProcessing at the N-terminus can regulate receptor and target cell selectivity. Deletion of the N-terminal residue converts it from an activator of basophil to an eosinophil chemoattractant.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- C-C motif chemokine 2 antibodyCCL 2 antibodyCCL2 antibody
- CCL2_HUMAN antibodyChemokine (C C motif) ligand 2 antibodyChemokine C C motif ligand 2 antibodyChemokine CC Motif Ligand 2 antibodyGDCF 2 antibodyGDCF 2 HC11 antibodyGDCF-2 antibodyGDCF2 antibodyHC11 antibodyHSMCR30 antibodyHSMCR30 antibodyJE antibodyMCAF antibodyMCP 1 antibodyMCP-1 antibodyMCP1 antibodyMGC9434 antibodyMonocyte chemoattractant protein 1 antibodyMonocyte chemotactic and activating factor antibodyMonocyte chemotactic and activating factor antibodyMonocyte chemotactic protein 1 antibodyMonocyte secretory protein JE antibodyMonocyte secretory protein JE antibodySCYA2 antibodySmall inducible cytokine A2 (monocyte chemotactic protein 1, homologous to mouse Sig je) antibodySmall inducible cytokine A2 antibodySmall inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys Cys), member 2 antibodySmall inducible cytokine subfamily A Cys Cys member 2 antibodySmall-inducible cytokine A2 antibodySMC CF antibodySMC-CF antibodySMCCF antibody
Anti-MCP1 antibody images
Predicted band size : 18 kDa
Observed band size : 12 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 18 kDa (possible dimer).
References for Anti-MCP1 antibody (ab7202)
This product has been referenced in:
- Kanter JE et al. Diabetes promotes an inflammatory macrophage phenotype and atherosclerosis through acyl-CoA synthetase 1. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:E715-24 (2012). IHC-P . Read more (PubMed: 22308341) »
- Nakagawa N et al. The intrinsic prostaglandin E(2)-EP(4) system of the renal tubular epithelium limits the development of tubulointerstitial fibrosis in mice. Kidney Int : (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22513820) »