Anti-MCSF antibody [MM0466-3V17] (ab89571)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of culture supernatant was purified by Protein G affinity chromatography and filtered through a 0.2 µm filter.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMM0466-3V17
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab89571 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.|
|Neutralising||Neut: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionGranulocyte/macrophage colony-stimulating factors are cytokines that act in hematopoiesis by controlling the production, differentiation, and function of 2 related white cell populations of the blood, the granulocytes and the monocytes-macrophages. CSF-1 induces cells of the monocyte/macrophage lineage. It plays a role in immunological defenses, bone metabolism, lipoproteins clearance, fertility and pregnancy.
modificationsGlycosylation and proteolytic cleavage yield different soluble forms. A high molecular weight soluble form is a proteoglycan containing chondroitin sulfate.
Isoform 1 is N- and O-glycosylated. Isoform 3 is N-glycosylated.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane and Secreted > extracellular space.
- Colony stimulating factor 1 (macrophage) antibody
- Colony stimulating factor 1 antibody
- Colony stimulating factor macrophage specific antibody
- CSF 1 antibody
- CSF-1 antibody
- CSF1 antibody
- CSF1_HUMAN antibody
- Csfm antibody
- Lanimostim antibody
- M CSF antibody
- M-CSF antibody
- Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor 1 antibody
- Macrophage colony stimulating factor antibody
- MCSF antibody
- MGC31930 antibody
- Processed macrophage colony-stimulating factor 1 antibody
References for Anti-MCSF antibody [MM0466-3V17] (ab89571)
ab89571 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.