Anti-MCSF antibody (ab93335)
- Product nameAnti-MCSF antibodySee all MCSF primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MCSF
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide selected from the C-terminal region of Human MCSF conjugated to KLH (NP_000748.3).
- Positive controlNCI-H460 cell line lysates, 293 cell lysates (transiently transfected with the MCSF gene).
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab93335 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93335 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionGranulocyte/macrophage colony-stimulating factors are cytokines that act in hematopoiesis by controlling the production, differentiation, and function of 2 related white cell populations of the blood, the granulocytes and the monocytes-macrophages. CSF-1 induces cells of the monocyte/macrophage lineage. It plays a role in immunological defenses, bone metabolism, lipoproteins clearance, fertility and pregnancy.
modificationsGlycosylation and proteolytic cleavage yield different soluble forms. A high molecular weight soluble form is a proteoglycan containing chondroitin sulfate.
Isoform 1 is N- and O-glycosylated. Isoform 3 is N-glycosylated.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane and Secreted > extracellular space.
- Colony stimulating factor 1 (macrophage) antibodyColony stimulating factor 1 antibodyColony stimulating factor macrophage specific antibody
- CSF 1 antibodyCSF-1 antibodyCSF1 antibodyCSF1_HUMAN antibodyCsfm antibodyLanimostim antibodyM CSF antibodyM-CSF antibodyMacrophage Colony Stimulating Factor 1 antibodyMacrophage colony stimulating factor antibodyMCSF antibodyMGC31930 antibodyProcessed macrophage colony-stimulating factor 1 antibody
Anti-MCSF antibody images
Anti-MCSF antibody (ab93335) at 1/100 dilution + NCI-H460 cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 60 kDa
All lanes : Anti-MCSF antibody (ab93335) at 1/100 dilution
Lane 1 : 293 cell lysates, nontransfected
Lane 2 : 293 cell lysates, transiently transfected with the MCSF gene
Lysates/proteins at 2 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 60 kDa
References for Anti-MCSF antibody (ab93335)
ab93335 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.