Anti-ME2 antibody (ab74122)
- Product nameAnti-ME2 antibodySee all ME2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ME2
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal sequence of human ME2.
- Positive controlHuman placenta tissue. Extracts from LOVO cells and RAW264.7 cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74122 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the malic enzymes family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
- Malate dehydrogenase antibodyMalic enzyme 2 antibodyMalic enzyme 2 mitochondrial antibody
- Malic enzyme 2 NAD(+) dependent mitochondrial antibodyMalic enzyme mitochondrial antibodyMalic enzyme NAD(+) dependent mitochondrial antibodyMAOM_HUMAN antibodyME 2 antibodyME2 antibodymitochondrial antibodyNAD dependent malic enzyme mitochondrial antibodyNAD ME antibodyNAD-dependent malic enzyme antibodyNAD-ME antibodyODS1 antibodyPyruvic malic carboxylase antibody
Anti-ME2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ME2 antibody (ab74122) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from LOVO cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from RAW264.7 cells
Lane 3 : Extracts from RAW264.7 cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 65 kDa
Observed band size : 65 kDa
Additional bands at : 21 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded human placenta tissue using ab74122, at 1/50 dilution, in the presence (right panel) or absence (left panel) of immunising peptide.
References for Anti-ME2 antibody (ab74122)
ab74122 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.