Anti-MEK1 + MEK2 antibody [3D9] (ab69502)
- Product nameAnti-MEK1 + MEK2 antibody [3D9]See all MEK1 + MEK2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [3D9] to MEK1 + MEK2
- SpecificityRecognizes human MEK1 and MEK2.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Native MEK and recombinant MEK1
- Positive controlBrain. Jurkat cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number3D9
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69502 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval by boiling tissue sections in 10 mM citrate, pH 6.0 for 10 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minbefore commencing with IHC staining protocol.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceMitogen activated protein kinase kinase 1 + 2 (MAPKK1 + MAPKK2) are members of a protein kinase family that activate the ERK 1 + 2/MAPK enzymes by phosphorylating both residues within the threonine – glutamic acid – tyrosine (TEY) motif in the activation loop. MEK 1 + 2 are also activated by dual-phosphorylation, which occurs on serines 218 and 222, in the activation loop of the MEKs.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- AA589381 antibodyDual specificity mitogen activated protein kinase kinase 2 antibodyDual specificity mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 1 antibody
- Dual specificity mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 2 antibodyEC 220.127.116.11 antibodyERK activator kinase 1 antibodyERK activator kinase 2 antibodyFLJ26075 antibodyMAP kinase kinase 1 antibodyMAP kinase kinase 2 antibodyMAP2K 2 antibodyMAP2K1 antibodyMAP2K2 antibodyMAPK / ERK kinase 2 antibodyMAPK/ERK kinase 1 antibodyMAPK/ERK kinase 2 antibodyMAPKK 1 antibodyMAPKK 2 antibodyMAPKK1 antibodyMAPKK2 antibodyMEKK1 antibodyMitogen Activated Protein Kinase 1 and 2 antibodyMitogen activated protein kinase kinase 1 antibodyMitogen activated protein kinase kinase 2 antibodyMitogen activated protein kinase kinase 2 p45 antibodyMitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 2, p45 antibodyMK2 antibodyMKK 1 antibodyMKK 2 antibodyMKK1 antibodyMKK2 antibodyPRKMK 1 antibodyPRKMK 2 antibodyPrkmk1 antibodyPrkmk2 antibodyprotein kinase, mitogen-activated, kinase 1 (MAP kinase kinase 1) antibodyProtein kinase, mitogen-activated, kinase 1 antibodyProtein kinase, mitogen-activated, kinase 2 antibody
Anti-MEK1 + MEK2 antibody [3D9] images
All lanes : Anti-MEK1 + MEK2 antibody [3D9] (ab69502) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Jurkat whole cell lysates at 20 µg
Lane 2 : Jurkat whole cell lysates at 40 µg
Lane 3 : recombinant MEK2 inactive at 0.02 µg
Lane 4 : recombinant MEK1 inactive at 0.02 µg
Lane 5 : recombinant MEK1 active at 0.02 µg
Lane 6 : recombinant MEK2 active at 0.02 µg
Lane 7 : MW ladder
HRP-conjugated goat anti-mouse secondary antibody
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 43 or 71 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded brain tissue stained with 1 µg/mL anti-MEK ab69502.
References for Anti-MEK1 + MEK2 antibody [3D9] (ab69502)
ab69502 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.