Anti-MEK3 antibody [1D10] (ab117633)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number1D10
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab117633 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionDual specificity kinase. Is activated by cytokines and environmental stress in vivo. Catalyzes the concomitant phosphorylation of a threonine and a tyrosine residue in the MAP kinase p38.
- Tissue specificityAbundant expression is seen in the skeletal muscle. It is also widely expressed in other tissues.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=Defects in MAP2K3 may be involved in colon cancer.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Phosphorylation on Ser-218 and Thr-222 by MAP kinase kinase kinases regulates positively the kinase activity.
Yersinia yopJ may acetylate Ser/Thr residues, preventing phosphorylation and activation, thus blocking the MAPK signaling pathway.
- AW212142 antibody
- dual specificity mitogen activated protein kinase kinase 3 antibody
- Dual specificity mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 3 antibody
- MAP kinase kinase 3 antibody
- map2k3 antibody
- MAPK ERK kinase 3 antibody
- MAPK/ERK kinase 3 antibody
- MAPKK 3 antibody
- MAPKK3 antibody
- MEK 3 antibody
- MEK3 antibody
- Mitogen activated protein kinase kinase 3 antibody
- MKK 3 antibody
- MKK3 antibody
- mMKK3b antibody
- MP2K3_HUMAN antibody
- PRKMK 3 antibody
- PRKMK3 antibody
- protein kinase, mitogen-activated, kinase 3 antibody
- SAPK kinase 2 antibody
- SAPKK 2 antibody
- SAPKK2 antibody
- Stress activated protein kinase kinase 2 antibody
Anti-MEK3 antibody [1D10] images
ab117633, at 5 µg/ml, staining MEK3 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human placenta tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
sELISA showing the detection limit for recombinant proprietary tagged MEK3 protein is approximately 0.03ng/ml as a capture antibody (ab117633).
References for Anti-MEK3 antibody [1D10] (ab117633)
ab117633 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.