For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.1M Tris glycine, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 23226105
||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa.
- FunctionStress activated, dual specificity kinase that activates the JUN kinases MAPK8/JNK1, MAPK9/JNK2 and MAPK10/JNK3.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous; with highest level of expression in skeletal muscle. Isoform 3 is found at low levels in placenta, fetal liver, and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsActivated by phosphorylation on Ser/Thr.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- c-Jun N-terminal kinase kinase 2 antibody
- Dual specificity mitogen activated protein kinase kinase 7 antibody
- Dual specificity mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 7 antibody
Anti-MEK7 (phospho S277 + T275) antibody images
Western blot - MEK7 (phospho S277 + T275) antibody (ab78148)
All lanes : Anti-MEK7 (phospho S277 + T275) antibody (ab78148) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Recombinant tagged MEK7ß1, untreated
Lane 2 : Recombinant tagged MEK7ß1, phosphorylated by MEKK1
Goat anti-Rabbit HRP-conjugated at 1/5000 dilution
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
Observed band size : 73 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-MEK7 (phospho S277 + T275) antibody (ab78148)
This product has been referenced in:
- Feltrin D et al. Growth cone MKK7 mRNA targeting regulates MAP1b-dependent microtubule bundling to control neurite elongation. PLoS Biol 10:e1001439 (2012).
Read more (PubMed: 23226105) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"