Anti-MEKK2 antibody (ab116348)
- Product nameAnti-MEKK2 antibodySee all MEKK2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MEKK2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 13-43 of Mouse MEKK2.
- Positive control
- 293 cell lysates, transiently transfected with the MEKK2 gene.
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab116348 is purified through a Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab116348 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa.|
- FunctionComponent of a protein kinase signal transduction cascade. Regulates the JNK and ERK5 pathways by phosphorylating and activating MAP2K5 and MAP2K7 (By similarity). Plays a role in caveolae kiss-and-run dynamics.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase kinase kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 OPR domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Upon EGF stimulation, translocates into the nucleus.
- M3K2_HUMAN antibody
- Map3k2 antibody
- MAPK/ERK kinase kinase 2 antibody
- MEK kinase 2 antibody
- MEKK 2 antibody
- MEKK2b antibody
- Mitogen activated protein kinase kinase kinase 2 antibody
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 2 antibody
Anti-MEKK2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-MEKK2 antibody (ab116348) at 1/100 dilution
Lane 1 : 293 cell lysates, non-transfected
Lane 2 : 293 cell lysates, MEKK2 transfected
Lysates/proteins at 2 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 70 kDa
References for Anti-MEKK2 antibody (ab116348)
ab116348 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.