Anti-MEKK2 antibody (ab125223)
- Product nameAnti-MEKK2 antibodySee all MEKK2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MEKK2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide corresponding to the C-terminal sequence of Human MEKK2. Rat and Mouse sequences differ by one amino acid.
- Positive controlRat brain tissue lysate, Rat testicular tissus lysate, Rat lung tissue lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservatives: 0.025% Thimerosal (merthiolate), 0.025% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.45% Sodium chloride, 2.5% BSA, 96.9% Water
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125223 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa. The detection limit is approximately 1ng/lane under non-reducing and reducing conditions.|
- FunctionComponent of a protein kinase signal transduction cascade. Regulates the JNK and ERK5 pathways by phosphorylating and activating MAP2K5 and MAP2K7 (By similarity). Plays a role in caveolae kiss-and-run dynamics.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase kinase kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 OPR domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Upon EGF stimulation, translocates into the nucleus.
- M3K2_HUMAN antibodyMap3k2 antibodyMAPK/ERK kinase kinase 2 antibody
- MEK kinase 2 antibodyMEKK 2 antibodyMEKK2b antibodyMitogen activated protein kinase kinase kinase 2 antibodyMitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 2 antibody
Anti-MEKK2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-MEKK2 antibody (ab125223) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Rat brain tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Rat testicular tissue lysate
Lane 3 : Rat lung tissue lysate
Predicted band size : 70 kDa
References for Anti-MEKK2 antibody (ab125223)
ab125223 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.