Anti-MFSD11 antibody (ab128300)
- Product nameAnti-MFSD11 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MFSD11
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Predicted to work with: Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 357-406 (CSFLLGLGDS CFNTQLLSIL GFLYSEDSAP AFAVFKFVQS ICAAVAFFYS) of Mouse MFSD11 (NP_848735).
- Positive control
- Mouse thymus lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab128300 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the unc-93 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- 2600014M03Rik antibody
- Major facilitator superfamily domain-containing protein 11 antibody
- MFS11_HUMAN antibody
- MFSD11 antibody
- MGC113819 antibody
- Protein ET antibody
- RP23-468A19.8 antibody
- UNC93-like protein MFSD11 antibody
Anti-MFSD11 antibody images
Anti-MFSD11 antibody (ab128300) at 1 µg/ml + Mouse thymus lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 49 kDa
References for Anti-MFSD11 antibody (ab128300)
ab128300 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.