Anti-MGST3 antibody (ab111151)
- Product nameAnti-MGST3 antibodySee all MGST3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MGST3
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal region of Human MGST3.
- Positive controlParaffin embedded Human lung carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Note: without Mg2+ and Ca2+
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab111151 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionAlso functions as a glutathione peroxidase.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in heart, skeletal muscle, and adrenal cortex. Also found in brain, placenta, liver, kidney, pancreas, thyroid, testis and ovary. Almost absent in lung, thymus and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MAPEG family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Microsome membrane. Microsome membrane.
- Mgst3 antibodyMGST3_HUMAN antibodyMicrosomal glutathione S transferase 3 antibody
- Microsomal glutathione S-transferase 3 antibodyMicrosomal GST-3 antibodyMicrosomal GST-III antibodyMicrosomal GST3 antibodyMicrosomal GSTIII antibody
Anti-MGST3 antibody images
ab111151, at 1/50, staining MGST3 in paraffin embedded Human lung carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-MGST3 antibody (ab111151)
ab111151 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.