MICA Human ELISA Kit (ab59570)
- Product nameMICA Human ELISA KitSee all MICA kits ...
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 6 2214.6pg/ml 50.3 2.3% B 6 1102.1pg/ml 39.5 3.6% C 6 641.6pg/ml 47.7 7.4% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 18 2416pg/ml 187.1 7.7% B 18 1200pg/ml 105.2 8.8% C 18 627pg/ml 50.9 8.1%
- Tests2 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Cell culture extracts
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity123 pg/ml
- Range156 pg/ml - 5000 pg/ml
- Assay time3h 50m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The MICA ELISA is to be used for the in-vitro quantitative determination of MHC class I chain-related gene A glycoprotein, in supernatant,
buffered solutions, or serum and plasma samples*. This kit has been configured for research use only and is not to be used in diagnostic
Note: For serum and plasma quandification: high detection level is found in human serum and plasma samples. The high signal appears could be the result of the matrix and/or interaction with other molecules. Consequently serum and plasma quantification is under the scientist responsability.
The MICA Kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno-Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A monoclonal antibody specific for MICA has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known MICA concentrations and unknown are pipetted into these wells.
During the first incubation, the MICA antigen is added to wells. After washing, a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for MICA is
incubated. Then the enzyme (streptavidin-horse radish peroxydase) is added. After incubation and washing to remove all unbound enzyme, a
substrate solution of the bound enzyme is added to induce a coloured reaction product. The intensity of this coloured product is directly
proportional to the concentration of MICA present in the samples.
Range: 156 pg/ml - 5000 pg/ml
Sensitivity: <123 pg/ml
- For research use only.
- Avoid any skin contact with H2SO4 and TMB. In case of contact, wash
thoroughly with water.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or apply cosmetics where kit reagents are used.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- The stop solution in this kit contains 9.8% sulphuric acid.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 2 x 96 tests 12 strips 8 units Biotinylated Antibody Diluent 1 x 13ml Biotinylated anti-MICA (MHC Class I alpha) 2 x 0.4ml Chromogen TMB 1 x 24ml HRP Diluent 1 x 23ml Standard 4 units Standard Diluent Buffer 2 x 30ml Stop reagent: H2SO4 2 x 11ml Streptavidin-HRP 4 x 5µl Washing Buffer x200 Concentrate. 2 x 10ml
- Research Areas
- FLJ60820HLA class I antigen MGC111087
- MHC class I chain related gene A proteinMHC class I chain related protein AMHC class I polypeptide related sequence AMHC class I related proteinMIC A MICAPERB11.1Stress inducible class I homolog
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59570 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for MICA Human ELISA Kit (ab59570)
ab59570 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.