Anti-MIIP antibody (ab103380)
- Product nameAnti-MIIP antibodySee all MIIP primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MIIP
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 280-320 of Human MIIP
- Positive control
- ZR-75-1 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103380 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab103380 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.|
- RelevanceMIIP has 3 SEG (segments of low compositional complexity) domains, an RGD motif, and several potential phosphorylation sites. The C-terminal region of IGFBP2 interacts with a central 44-amino acid sequence of MIIP. MIIP inhibits glioma cells invasion and down-regulates adhesion- and motility-associated genes such as NFKB2 and ICAM1. It exhibits opposing effects to IGFBP2 on cell invasion. There are 2 named isoforms due to alternative splicing. Isoform 1 is expressed in brain but underexpressed in glioma tissues, at protein level. Isoform 2 is not detected in normal organs, but is expressed in gliomas with increasing levels with glioma progression. On the contrary, at protein level, isoform 2 is not detected in gliomas, suggesting that this isoform is unstable in glioma cells. Isoform 2 is degraded by the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway.
- FLJ12438 antibody
- FLJ38609 antibody
- IGFBP 2 binding protein antibody
- IGFBP2 binding protein antibody
- IIP45 antibody
- Invasion inhibitory protein 45 antibody
- Migration and invasion inhibitory protein antibody
- RP5 1077B9.4 antibody
Anti-MIIP antibody images
Anti-MIIP antibody (ab103380) at 1/100 dilution + ZR-75-1 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
References for Anti-MIIP antibody (ab103380)
ab103380 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.