Anti-MINA53 antibody (ab126282)
- Product nameAnti-MINA53 antibodySee all MINA53 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MINA53
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to 15 N terminal amino acids of Human MINA53 (NP_694822).
- Positive control
- Human heart tissue lysate; Mouse heart tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab126282 is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126282 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the microwave method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionInvolved in cellular proliferation. May play an important role in cell growth and survival. May be involved in ribosome biogenesis, most likely during the assembly process of pre-ribosomal particles.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in liver, skeletal muscle, heart, pancreas, and placenta. Not detected in brain, lung or kidney. Expressed in several lung cancer tissues, but is barely detected in the adjacent non-cancerous tissues. Also highly expressed in several esophageal squamous cell carcinoma (ESCC), and colon cancer tissues, and in various cancer cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MINA53/NO66 family.
Contains 1 JmjC domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Nucleus > nucleolus.
- 60S ribosomal protein L27a histidine hydroxylase antibody
- Bifunctional lysine specific demethylase and histidyl hydroxylase MINA antibody
- FLJ14393 antibody
- Histone lysine demethylase MINA antibody
- MDIG antibody
- MINA antibody
- MINA_HUMAN antibody
- Mineral dust-induced gene protein antibody
- Myc induced nuclear antigen 53 kDa antibody
- MYC induced nuclear antigen antibody
- MYC-induced nuclear antigen antibody
- NO52 antibody
- Nucleolar protein 52 antibody
- Ribosomal oxygenase MINA antibody
- ROX antibody
Anti-MINA53 antibody images
Immunofluorescence of MINA53 in mouse heart tissue with ab126282 at 20 ug/mL.
Lane 1 : Anti-MINA53 antibody (ab126282) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-MINA53 antibody (ab126282) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human heart tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Human heart tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 53 kDa
ab126282, at 5 ug/ml, staining MINA53 in Paraffin-embedded Mouse heart tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-MINA53 antibody (ab126282)
ab126282 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.