MMP10 Human ELISA Kit (ab100602)
- Product nameMMP10 Human ELISA Kit
- Detection methodColorimetric
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 3 pg/ml
- Range2.06 pg/ml - 1500 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 98.31 87% - 109% Serum 96.54 85% - 108% Plasma 94.57 84% - 105%
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Abcam's MMP10 Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human MMP10 pro and active forms in serum, plasma (Collect plasma using heparin as an anticoagulant. EDTA and Citrate are not recommended) and cell culture supernates.
This assay employs an antibody specific for human MMP10 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and MMP10 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-human MMP10 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of MMP10 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimisation may be required with urine samples.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent. 1 x 15ml 600X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl Biotinylated anti-human MMP10 2 vials MMP1 Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) 1 unit MMP10 Standard Human (recombinant) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
Contains 4 hemopexin-like domains.
- AV377895Matrix Metalloproteinase 10Matrix metalloproteinase-10
- MMP 10 MMP-10Mmp10MMP10_HUMANSL 2SL-2SL2STMY2Stromelysin 2 Stromelysin II Stromelysin-2Stromelysin2Transin 2Transin-2Transin2
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100602 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for MMP10 Human ELISA Kit (ab100602)
ab100602 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.