Anti-MMP10 antibody (ab28206)
- Product nameAnti-MMP10 antibodySee all MMP10 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MMP10
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for MMP10, but does not cross react with the other MMP family members (MMP1, MMP2, MMP3, etc).
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Dog, Human
Synthetic peptide based on the Hemopexin domain of the human MMP10.
(Peptide available as ab41076.)
- EpitopeThis antibody binds to the Hemopexin domain near the carboxyterminus.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28206 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCan degrade fibronectin, gelatins of type I, III, IV, and V; weakly collagens III, IV, and V. Activates procollagenase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 4 hemopexin-like domains.
- DomainThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 antibodyMatrix Metalloproteinase 10 antibodyMatrix metalloproteinase-10 antibody
- MMP 10 antibodyMMP-10 antibodyMmp10 antibodyMMP10_HUMAN antibodySL 2 antibodySL-2 antibodySL2 antibodySTMY 2 antibodySTMY2 antibodySTMY2 antibodyStromelysin 2 antibodyStromelysin II antibodyStromelysin II antibodyStromelysin-2 antibodyStromelysin2 antibodyStromelysinII antibodyTransin 2 antibodyTransin-2 antibodyTransin2 antibody
Anti-MMP10 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-MMP10 antibody (ab28206) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : MMP-10 at 0.1 µg
Lane 2 : MMP-10 at 0.01 µg
Lane 3 : MMP-10 at 0.001 µg
Lane 4 : MMP-10 at 0.1 µg
Lane 5 : MMP-10 at 0.01 µg
Lane 6 : MMP-10 at 0.001 µg
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
Observed band size : 46,56 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-MMP10 antibody (ab28206)
This product has been referenced in:
- Doehn U et al. RSK is a principal effector of the RAS-ERK pathway for eliciting a coordinate promotile/invasive gene program and phenotype in epithelial cells. Mol Cell 35:511-22 (2009). WB ; Human, Dog . Read more (PubMed: 19716794) »