Anti-MMP10 antibody (ab59437)
- Product nameAnti-MMP10 antibodySee all MMP10 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MMP10
- SpecificityDetects endogenous levels of total MMP10 protein.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, ELISA, Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide (Human) from an internal region of MMP10.
- Positive control
- HepG2 cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59437 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/1000.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 21133852|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 21133852|
- FunctionCan degrade fibronectin, gelatins of type I, III, IV, and V; weakly collagens III, IV, and V. Activates procollagenase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 4 hemopexin-like domains.
- DomainThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Matrix metallopeptidase 10 (stromelysin 2) antibody
- Matrix metalloprotease 10 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase 10 (stromelysin 2) antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase 10 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase-10 antibody
- MMP 10 antibody
- MMP-10 antibody
- Mmp10 antibody
- MMP10_HUMAN antibody
- SL 2 antibody
- SL-2 antibody
- SL2 antibody
- STMY 2 antibody
- STMY2 antibody
- Stromelysin 2 antibody
- Stromelysin II antibody
- Stromelysin-2 antibody
- Stromelysin2 antibody
- StromelysinII antibody
- Transin 2 antibody
- Transin-2 antibody
- Transin2 antibody
Anti-MMP10 antibody images
Immunofluorescent analysis of MMP10 in HepG2 cells with ab59437 (1/500 dilution); in the presence or absence of immunizing peptide.
References for Anti-MMP10 antibody (ab59437)
This product has been referenced in:
- Clark RT et al. T cell production of matrix metalloproteases and inhibition of parasite clearance by TIMP-1 during chronic Toxoplasma infection in the brain. ASN Neuro : (2010). Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 21133852) »