Anti-MMP11 antibody (ab119284)
- Product nameAnti-MMP11 antibodySee all MMP11 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MMP11
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, derived from internal sequence amino acids of Human MMP11.
- Positive controlHuman placenta and spleen tissues; A549 cell lysate; A549 cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Note: PBS without Mg2+, Ca2+
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119284 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/500.|
- FunctionMay play an important role in the progression of epithelial malignancies.
- Tissue specificitySpecifically expressed in stromal cells of breast carcinomas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 4 hemopexin-like domains.
- DomainThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
modificationsThe precursor is cleaved by a furin endopeptidase.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Matrix Metalloproteinase 11 antibodyMatrix metalloproteinase-11 antibodyMMP-11 antibody
- Mmp11 antibodyMMP11_HUMAN antibodySL 3 antibodySL-3 antibodySL3 antibodyST3 antibodySTMY3 antibodyStromelysin 3 antibodyStromelysin III antibodyStromelysin-3 antibody
Anti-MMP11 antibody images
ab119284, at 10 µg/ml, staining MMP11 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human placenta tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab119284, at 10 µg/ml, staining MMP11 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human spleen tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
All lanes : Anti-MMP11 antibody (ab119284) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : A549 cell lysate
Lane 2 : A549 cell lysate with synthesized peptide
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
ab119284, at 1/100, staining MMP11 in A549 cells by Immunofluorescence. The image on the right shows cells treated with synthesised peptide.
References for Anti-MMP11 antibody (ab119284)
ab119284 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.