Anti-MMP13 antibody [181-15A12] (ab77949)
- Product nameAnti-MMP13 antibody [181-15A12]See all MMP13 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [181-15A12] to MMP13
- SpecificityReacts with precursor and active forms of human MMP13 and does not cross react with human MMP1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA, ELISA, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant human matrix metalloproteinase 13 (human MMP13)
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 4% Protease Free BSA, 0.1M PBS, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number181-15A12
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77949 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to MMP13 (ab39012). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Capture at 1µg/ml with ab39012 as Detection.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- FunctionDegrades collagen type I. Does not act on gelatin or casein. Could have a role in tumoral process.
- Tissue specificitySeems to be specific to breast carcinomas.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in MMP13 are the cause of spondyloepimetaphyseal dysplasia Missouri type (SEMD-MO) [MIM:602111]. A bone disease characterized by moderate to severe metaphyseal changes, mild epiphyseal involvement, rhizomelic shortening of the lower limbs with bowing of the femora and/or tibiae, coxa vara, genu varum and pear-shaped vertebrae in childhood. Epimetaphyseal changes improve with age.
Defects in MMP13 are the cause of metaphyseal anadysplasia type 1 (MANDP1) [MIM:602111]. Metaphyseal anadysplasia consists of an abnormal bone development characterized by severe skeletal changes that, in contrast with the progressive course of most other skeletal dysplasias, resolve spontaneously with age. Clinical characteristics are evident from the first months of life and include slight shortness of stature and a mild varus deformity of the legs. Patients attain a normal stature in adolescence and show improvement or complete resolution of varus deformity of the legs and rhizomelic micromelia.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 4 hemopexin-like domains.
- DomainThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- CLG 3 antibodyCLG3 antibodyCollagenase 3 antibody
- Collagenase3 antibodyMANDP1 antibodyMatrix metallopeptidase 13 (collagenase 3) antibodyMatrix Metalloproteinase 13 antibodyMatrix metalloproteinase-13 antibodyMMP 13 antibodyMMP-13 antibodyMmp13 antibodyMMP13_HUMAN antibody
Anti-MMP13 antibody [181-15A12] images
Standard curve for MMP13; dilution range 1pg/ml to 1µg/ml using Capture Antibody Mouse monoclonal [181-15A12] to MMP13 (ab77949) at 1µg/ml and Detector Antibody Rabbit polyclonal to MMP13 - Hinge region (ab39012) at 0.5µg/ml.
References for Anti-MMP13 antibody [181-15A12] (ab77949)
ab77949 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.