Anti-MMP14 antibody - Cytoplasmic domain (ab28209)
- Product nameAnti-MMP14 antibody - Cytoplasmic domainSee all MMP14 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MMP14 - Cytoplasmic domain
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for MMP14, but does not cross react with the other MMP family members (MMP1, MMP2, MMP3, MMP9, etc.).
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide based on the Human MMP14.
- EpitopeThis antibody binds to the cytoplasmic domain.
- Positive controlDU145 and HDFn cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28209 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionSeems to specifically activate progelatinase A. May thus trigger invasion by tumor cells by activating progelatinase A on the tumor cell surface. May be involved in actin cytoskeleton reorganization by cleaving PTK7.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in stromal cells of colon, breast, and head and neck. Expressed in lung tumors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 4 hemopexin-like domains.
- DomainThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
modificationsThe precursor is cleaved by a furin endopeptidase.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Matrix metallopeptidase 14 (membrane inserted) antibodyMatrix metalloproteinase 14 antibodyMatrix metalloproteinase-14 antibody
- Membrane type 1 Matrix Metalloproteinase antibodyMembrane type 1 metalloprotease antibodyMembrane type matrix metalloproteinase 1 antibodyMembrane-type matrix metalloproteinase 1 antibodyMembrane-type-1 matrix metalloproteinase antibodyMMP 14 antibodyMMP X1 antibodyMMP-14 antibodyMMP-X1 antibodyMmp14 antibodyMMP14_HUMAN antibodyMMPX1 antibodyMT MMP 1 antibodyMT-MMP 1 antibodyMT1 MMP antibodyMT1-MMP antibodyMT1MMP antibodyMTMMP 1 antibodyMTMMP1 antibodyMTMMP1 antibody
References for Anti-MMP14 antibody - Cytoplasmic domain (ab28209)
This product has been referenced in:
- Lafleur MA et al. Tetraspanin proteins regulate membrane type-1 matrix metalloproteinase-dependent pericellular proteolysis. Mol Biol Cell 20:2030-40 (2009). WB . Read more (PubMed: 19211836) »