Anti-MMP28 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab39183)
- Product nameAnti-MMP28 antibody - Carboxyterminal endSee all MMP28 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MMP28 - Carboxyterminal end
- SpecificityThe antibody binds to MMP-28, but does not cross react with the other MMP family members.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide of MMP28 based on the carboxyterminal end of the Human sequence.
(Peptide available as ab41143.)
- Positive controlMMP-28 has been detected in the following tissues: testis, heart, brain, placenta, lung, prostate, intestine, colon, lung, kidney, brain, skeletal muscle, and several tumor cell lines.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab39183 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCan degrade casein. Could play a role in tissues homeostasis and repair.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in testes and lung. Low levels are detected in kidney, pancreas and skin. Also expressed in fetal lung, brain, skeletal muscle and kidney. Expressed selectively in keratinocytesis. Widely expressed in several carcinomas as well. Is up-regulated in response to injury in the skin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 4 hemopexin-like domains.
- DomainThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
modificationsThe precursor is cleaved by a furin endopeptidase.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Epilysin antibodyEpilysin antibodyMatrix Metalloproteinase 28 antibody
- Matrix Metalloproteinase 28 antibodyMatrix metalloproteinase-28 antibodyMM 28 antibodyMM28 antibodyMMP 25 antibodyMMP 28 antibodyMMP-28 antibodyMMP25 antibodyMMP28 antibodyMMP28_HUMAN antibody
Anti-MMP28 antibody - Carboxyterminal end images
Standard curve for MMP28; dilution range 1pg/ml to 1µg/ml using Capture Antibody Mouse monoclonal to MMP28 (ab57724) at 5µg/ml and Detector Antibody aRabbit polyclonal to MMP28 - Carboxyterminal end (ab39183) at 0.5µg/ml.
All lanes : Anti-MMP28 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab39183) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human keratinocyte cell lysate (no treatment)
Lane 2 : Mouse hide tissue lysate
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 58, 62 kDa
Observed band size : 58,62 kDa
References for Anti-MMP28 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab39183)
ab39183 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.