Anti-MMP3 antibody [55-2A4] (ab77962)
- Product nameAnti-MMP3 antibody [55-2A4]See all MMP3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [55-2A4] to MMP3
- Specificityab77962 specifically reacts with precursor and active forms of human MMP3. It cross reacts 34% with human MMP10.
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-Fr, Enzyme Immunoassay, IHC-P, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Sheep, Human, Pig
Does not react withMouse, Rabbit, Cow
Full length native Human MMP3 protein (purified from synovial cells).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Constituents: 2% BSA, 0.725% Sodium chloride, PBS
Protease Free BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number55-2A4
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77962 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml.|
|Enzyme Immunoassay||EIA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionCan degrade fibronectin, laminin, gelatins of type I, III, IV, and V; collagens III, IV, X, and IX, and cartilage proteoglycans. Activates procollagenase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 4 hemopexin-like domains.
- DomainThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- CHDS6 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase 3 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase 3 preproprotein antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase-3 antibody
- MGC126102 antibody
- MGC126103 antibody
- MGC126104 antibody
- MMP 3 antibody
- MMP-3 antibody
- MMP3 antibody
- MMP3_HUMAN antibody
- Progelatinase antibody
- Proteoglycanase antibody
- SL 1 antibody
- SL-1 antibody
- SL1 antibody
- STMY antibody
- STMY1 antibody
- STR1 antibody
- Stromelisin 1 antibody
- Stromelysin 1 antibody
- Stromelysin 1 progelatinase antibody
- Stromelysin-1 antibody
- Transin 1 antibody
- Transin-1 antibody
Anti-MMP3 antibody [55-2A4] images
IHC image of ab77962 staining in Hu Placenta formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab77962, 10µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
References for Anti-MMP3 antibody [55-2A4] (ab77962)
ab77962 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.