Anti-MMP3 antibody [EP1186Y] - Carboxyterminal end (ab52915)
- Product nameAnti-MMP3 antibody [EP1186Y] - Carboxyterminal endSee all MMP3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP1186Y] to MMP3 - Carboxyterminal end
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the C-terminus of human MMP3.
- Positive control
- Human gastric carcinoma tissue.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEP1186Y
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab52915 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/250.|
- FunctionCan degrade fibronectin, laminin, gelatins of type I, III, IV, and V; collagens III, IV, X, and IX, and cartilage proteoglycans. Activates procollagenase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 4 hemopexin-like domains.
- DomainThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- CHDS6 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase 3 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase 3 preproprotein antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase-3 antibody
- MGC126102 antibody
- MGC126103 antibody
- MGC126104 antibody
- MMP 3 antibody
- MMP-3 antibody
- MMP3 antibody
- MMP3_HUMAN antibody
- Progelatinase antibody
- Proteoglycanase antibody
- SL 1 antibody
- SL-1 antibody
- SL1 antibody
- STMY antibody
- STMY1 antibody
- STR1 antibody
- Stromelisin 1 antibody
- Stromelysin 1 antibody
- Stromelysin 1 progelatinase antibody
- Stromelysin-1 antibody
- Transin 1 antibody
- Transin-1 antibody
Anti-MMP3 antibody [EP1186Y] - Carboxyterminal end images
Anti-MMP3 antibody [EP1186Y] - Carboxyterminal end (ab52915) at 1/1000 dilution + Recombinant protein (0.5ng)
Goat anti-Rabbit HRP labeled at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Ab52915 (1:100) staining human MMP3 in human gastric carcinoma tissue by immunohistochemistry using paraffin embedded tissue.
Immunohistochemical analysis of rat spinal tissue, staining MMP3 with ab52915.
Sections were incubated with primary antibody in 2% BSA in PBS at a dilution of 1/250 overnight at 4°C. An AlexaFluor®488-conjugated anti-rabbit IgG (1/100) was used as the secondary antibody.
References for Anti-MMP3 antibody [EP1186Y] - Carboxyterminal end (ab52915)
This product has been referenced in:
- Van Hove I et al. Matrix metalloproteinase-3 in the central nervous system: a look on the bright side. J Neurochem 123:203-16 (2012). ICC/IF ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 22862420) »
- Alexander MR et al. Genetic inactivation of IL-1 signaling enhances atherosclerotic plaque instability and reduces outward vessel remodeling in advanced atherosclerosis in mice. J Clin Invest 122:70-9 (2012). IHC-P ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 22201681) »