Anti-MMP3 antibody [RM0125-6C34] (ab86639)
- Product nameAnti-MMP3 antibody [RM0125-6C34]See all MMP3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [RM0125-6C34] to MMP3
- SpecificityThis antibody detects mouse MMP3 in Western blotting.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Mouse recombinant MMP3 protein
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of culture supernatant was purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberRM0125-6C34
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86639 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.|
- FunctionCan degrade fibronectin, laminin, gelatins of type I, III, IV, and V; collagens III, IV, X, and IX, and cartilage proteoglycans. Activates procollagenase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 4 hemopexin-like domains.
- DomainThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- CHDS6 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase 3 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase-3 antibody
- MGC126102 antibody
- MGC126103 antibody
- MGC126104 antibody
- MMP-3 antibody
- MMP3 antibody
- MMP3_HUMAN antibody
- Proteoglycanase antibody
- SL-1 antibody
- SL1 antibody
- STMY antibody
- STMY1 antibody
- STR1 antibody
- Stromelysin 1 antibody
- Stromelysin-1 antibody
- Transin 1 antibody
- Transin-1 antibody
References for Anti-MMP3 antibody [RM0125-6C34] (ab86639)
ab86639 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.