Anti-MMP3 antibody [SB14d] (ab51202)
- Product nameAnti-MMP3 antibody [SB14d]See all MMP3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [SB14d] to MMP3
- SpecificityThis antibody does not cross react with human MMP1, MMP2 or MMP9.
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-Fr, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length MMP3 (Human)
- Positive control
- Human colon carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 100mM Borate buffered saline, pH 8.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberSB14d
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51202 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/3000 - 1/8000.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- FunctionCan degrade fibronectin, laminin, gelatins of type I, III, IV, and V; collagens III, IV, X, and IX, and cartilage proteoglycans. Activates procollagenase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 4 hemopexin-like domains.
- DomainThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- CHDS6 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase 3 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase 3 preproprotein antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase-3 antibody
- MGC126102 antibody
- MGC126103 antibody
- MGC126104 antibody
- MMP 3 antibody
- MMP-3 antibody
- MMP3 antibody
- MMP3_HUMAN antibody
- Progelatinase antibody
- Proteoglycanase antibody
- SL 1 antibody
- SL-1 antibody
- SL1 antibody
- STMY antibody
- STMY1 antibody
- STR1 antibody
- Stromelisin 1 antibody
- Stromelysin 1 antibody
- Stromelysin 1 progelatinase antibody
- Stromelysin-1 antibody
- Transin 1 antibody
- Transin-1 antibody
Anti-MMP3 antibody [SB14d] images
This image shows human colon carcinoma tissue stained with ab30844 at 5µg/ml.
References for Anti-MMP3 antibody [SB14d] (ab51202)
ab51202 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.