Anti-MMP3 antibody [SL-1 IID4] - BSA and Azide free (ab80949)
- Product nameAnti-MMP3 antibody [SL-1 IID4] - BSA and Azide freeSee all MMP3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [SL-1 IID4] to MMP3 - BSA and Azide free
- SpecificityReacts with both pro and active forms of MMP3
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
APMA (4-Aminophenylmercuric acetate) activated Human MMP3
- Positive control
- Conditioned, serum-free medium from TPA treated human Endometrial cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notespurified from ascites fluid
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberSL-1 IID4
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab80949 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.|
|AP||AP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionCan degrade fibronectin, laminin, gelatins of type I, III, IV, and V; collagens III, IV, X, and IX, and cartilage proteoglycans. Activates procollagenase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 4 hemopexin-like domains.
- DomainThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- CHDS6 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase 3 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase-3 antibody
- MGC126102 antibody
- MGC126103 antibody
- MGC126104 antibody
- MMP-3 antibody
- MMP3 antibody
- MMP3_HUMAN antibody
- Proteoglycanase antibody
- SL-1 antibody
- SL1 antibody
- STMY antibody
- STMY1 antibody
- STR1 antibody
- Stromelysin 1 antibody
- Stromelysin-1 antibody
- Transin 1 antibody
- Transin-1 antibody
References for Anti-MMP3 antibody [SL-1 IID4] - BSA and Azide free (ab80949)
ab80949 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.