Anti-MMP3 antibody [SL-1 IID4] (Biotin) (ab79674)
- Product nameAnti-MMP3 antibody [SL-1 IID4] (Biotin)See all MMP3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [SL-1 IID4] to MMP3 (Biotin)
- SpecificityReacts with both pro- and active form of MMP3.
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
APMA (4-Aminophenylmercuric acetate)-activated Human MMP3
- Positive control
- Conditioned, serum-free medium from TPA-treated Human endometrial cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberSL-1 IID4
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79674 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.5 - 1.0 µg/ml for 2hrs at RT. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCan degrade fibronectin, laminin, gelatins of type I, III, IV, and V; collagens III, IV, X, and IX, and cartilage proteoglycans. Activates procollagenase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 4 hemopexin-like domains.
- DomainThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- CHDS6 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase 3 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase 3 preproprotein antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase-3 antibody
- MGC126102 antibody
- MGC126103 antibody
- MGC126104 antibody
- MMP 3 antibody
- MMP-3 antibody
- MMP3 antibody
- MMP3_HUMAN antibody
- Progelatinase antibody
- Proteoglycanase antibody
- SL 1 antibody
- SL-1 antibody
- SL1 antibody
- STMY antibody
- STMY1 antibody
- STR1 antibody
- Stromelisin 1 antibody
- Stromelysin 1 antibody
- Stromelysin 1 progelatinase antibody
- Stromelysin-1 antibody
- Transin 1 antibody
- Transin-1 antibody
References for Anti-MMP3 antibody [SL-1 IID4] (Biotin) (ab79674)
This product has been referenced in:
- Galazka G et al. APMA (4-aminophenylmercuric acetate) activation of stromelysin-1 involves protein interactions in addition to those with cysteine-75 in the propeptide. Biochemistry 35:11221-7 (1996). WB, AP ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 8780527) »