Anti-MMP3 antibody [SPM293], prediluted (ab54309)
- Product nameAnti-MMP3 antibody [SPM293], predilutedSee all MMP3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [SPM293] to MMP3, prediluted
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
APMA (4-Aminophenylmercuric acetate) activated native Human MMP3.
- Positive control
- Conditioned, serum-free medium from TPA treated human Endometrial cells. Placenta. Bladder, breast, ovarian carcinomas.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberSPM293
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54309 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
No special pretreatment is required for histochemical staining of formalin/paraffin tissues.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCan degrade fibronectin, laminin, gelatins of type I, III, IV, and V; collagens III, IV, X, and IX, and cartilage proteoglycans. Activates procollagenase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 4 hemopexin-like domains.
- DomainThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- CHDS6 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase 3 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase 3 preproprotein antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase-3 antibody
- MGC126102 antibody
- MGC126103 antibody
- MGC126104 antibody
- MMP 3 antibody
- MMP-3 antibody
- MMP3 antibody
- MMP3_HUMAN antibody
- Progelatinase antibody
- Proteoglycanase antibody
- SL 1 antibody
- SL-1 antibody
- SL1 antibody
- STMY antibody
- STMY1 antibody
- STR1 antibody
- Stromelisin 1 antibody
- Stromelysin 1 antibody
- Stromelysin 1 progelatinase antibody
- Stromelysin-1 antibody
- Transin 1 antibody
- Transin-1 antibody
Anti-MMP3 antibody [SPM293], prediluted images
Ab54309 staining human MMP3 in human placenta tissue by immunohistochemistry using formalin fixed, paraffin embedded tissue.
References for Anti-MMP3 antibody [SPM293], prediluted (ab54309)
ab54309 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.