Anti-MMP3 antibody (ab18898)
- Product nameAnti-MMP3 antibodySee all MMP3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to MMP3
- Specificityab18898 recognises MMP-3.
- Tested applicationsIHC-Fr, WB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Horse, Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human)(Peptide available as ab53328.)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18898 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IP: Use at a concentration of 10 - 20 µg/ml.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCan degrade fibronectin, laminin, gelatins of type I, III, IV, and V; collagens III, IV, X, and IX, and cartilage proteoglycans. Activates procollagenase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 4 hemopexin-like domains.
- DomainThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- CHDS6 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase 3 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase 3 preproprotein antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase-3 antibody
- MGC126102 antibody
- MGC126103 antibody
- MGC126104 antibody
- MMP 3 antibody
- MMP-3 antibody
- MMP3 antibody
- MMP3_HUMAN antibody
- Progelatinase antibody
- Proteoglycanase antibody
- SL 1 antibody
- SL-1 antibody
- SL1 antibody
- STMY antibody
- STMY1 antibody
- STR1 antibody
- Stromelisin 1 antibody
- Stromelysin 1 antibody
- Stromelysin 1 progelatinase antibody
- Stromelysin-1 antibody
- Transin 1 antibody
- Transin-1 antibody
Anti-MMP3 antibody images
References for Anti-MMP3 antibody (ab18898)
This product has been referenced in:
- Attia M et al. Early Events of Overused Supraspinatus Tendons Involve Matrix Metalloproteinases and EMMPRIN/CD147 in the Absence of Inflammation. Am J Sports Med 41:908-17 (2013). WB ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 23404084) »
- Clutterbuck AL et al. High throughput proteomic analysis of the secretome in an explant model of articular cartilage inflammation. J Proteomics 74:704-15 (2011). WB ; Horse . Read more (PubMed: 21354348) »