Anti-MMP3 antibody (ab32607)
- Product nameAnti-MMP3 antibodySee all MMP3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MMP3
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 251 - 478 of Human MMP3.
- Positive control
- Conditioned, serum free medium from TPA treated human Endometrial cells. Human placenta tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32607 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCan degrade fibronectin, laminin, gelatins of type I, III, IV, and V; collagens III, IV, X, and IX, and cartilage proteoglycans. Activates procollagenase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 4 hemopexin-like domains.
- DomainThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- CHDS6 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase 3 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase 3 preproprotein antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase-3 antibody
- MGC126102 antibody
- MGC126103 antibody
- MGC126104 antibody
- MMP 3 antibody
- MMP-3 antibody
- MMP3 antibody
- MMP3_HUMAN antibody
- Progelatinase antibody
- Proteoglycanase antibody
- SL 1 antibody
- SL-1 antibody
- SL1 antibody
- STMY antibody
- STMY1 antibody
- STR1 antibody
- Stromelisin 1 antibody
- Stromelysin 1 antibody
- Stromelysin 1 progelatinase antibody
- Stromelysin-1 antibody
- Transin 1 antibody
- Transin-1 antibody
Anti-MMP3 antibody images
Ab32607, at a 1/50 dilution, staining MMP3 in formalin fixed paraffin embedded human placenta tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-MMP3 antibody (ab32607)
This product has been referenced in:
- Järvinen TM et al. Matrix metalloproteinases as mediators of tissue injury in different forms of cutaneous lupus erythematosus. Br J Dermatol 157:970-80 (2007). Read more (PubMed: 17854363) »