Anti-MMP3 antibody (ab63853)
- Product nameAnti-MMP3 antibodySee all MMP3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MMP3
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 1 - 100 of Human MMP3.
(Peptide available as ab73953.)
- Positive control
- This antibody gave a positive signal in the following Human Tissue lysates: Heart, Liver, Lung
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab63853 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCan degrade fibronectin, laminin, gelatins of type I, III, IV, and V; collagens III, IV, X, and IX, and cartilage proteoglycans. Activates procollagenase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 4 hemopexin-like domains.
- DomainThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- CHDS6 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase 3 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase 3 preproprotein antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase-3 antibody
- MGC126102 antibody
- MGC126103 antibody
- MGC126104 antibody
- MMP 3 antibody
- MMP-3 antibody
- MMP3 antibody
- MMP3_HUMAN antibody
- Progelatinase antibody
- Proteoglycanase antibody
- SL 1 antibody
- SL-1 antibody
- SL1 antibody
- STMY antibody
- STMY1 antibody
- STR1 antibody
- Stromelisin 1 antibody
- Stromelysin 1 antibody
- Stromelysin 1 progelatinase antibody
- Stromelysin-1 antibody
- Transin 1 antibody
- Transin-1 antibody
Anti-MMP3 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-MMP3 antibody (ab63853) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 :
Heart (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab29431)
Lane 2 :
Liver (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab29889)
Lane 3 : Lung (Human) Tissue Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
Observed band size : 54 kDa
Exposure time : 10 minutes
ab63853 staining MMP3 in Human breast carcinoma tissue sections by IHC-P (formaldehyde fixed paraffin embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and blocked by 5 minutes of peroxidase block then 10 minutes of protein block. Antigen retrieval was by heat mediation in Retrieval solution. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/50) for 45 minutes at 20°C. An undiluted HRP-conjugated Goat polyclonal to rabbit IgG was used as secondary antibody.
References for Anti-MMP3 antibody (ab63853)
ab63853 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.