MMP7 Human ELISA Kit (ab100608)
- Product nameMMP7 Human ELISA Kit
- Detection methodColorimetric
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity< 0.15 ng/ml
- Range0.137 ng/ml - 100 ng/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 90.52 82% - 102%
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Abcam’s MMP7 Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human MMP7 in cell culture supernates.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human MMP7 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and MMP7 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human MMP7 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of MMP7 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 1 x 25ml 500X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 5X Assay Diluent 1 x 15ml Biotinylated anti-Human MMP7 2 vials MMP7 Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Human MMP7 Standard 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
- FunctionDegrades casein, gelatins of types I, III, IV, and V, and fibronectin. Activates procollagenase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
- DomainThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Matrix metalloproteinase 7
- Matrix metalloproteinase-7
- Pump 1 protease
- Pump-1 protease
- Uterine metalloproteinase
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100608 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for MMP7 Human ELISA Kit (ab100608)
ab100608 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.