Anti-MMP7 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab38999)
- Product nameAnti-MMP7 antibody - Aminoterminal endSee all MMP7 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MMP7 - Aminoterminal end
- Specificityab38999 recognizes the aminoterminal end of catalytic zinc site of MMP7. It does not cross react with the other MMP family members.
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Pig
Synthetic peptide corresponding to to aminoterminal end of the catalytic zinc site of human MMP7.
(Peptide available as ab41053.)
- Positive control
- human MMP7, cell media from pig kidney, epithelial morphology (IL1 alpha treated).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab38999 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 2 mg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Not yet tested in other applications. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionDegrades casein, gelatins of types I, III, IV, and V, and fibronectin. Activates procollagenase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
- DomainThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Matrilysin antibody
- Matrilysin uterine antibody
- Matrin antibody
- Matrix Metalloproteinase 7 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase-7 antibody
- MMP 7 antibody
- MMP-7 antibody
- MMP7 antibody
- MMP7_HUMAN antibody
- MPSL1 antibody
- PUMP 1 antibody
- Pump 1 protease antibody
- Pump-1 protease antibody
- PUMP1 antibody
- Uterine Matrilysin antibody
- Uterine metalloproteinase antibody
Anti-MMP7 antibody - Aminoterminal end images
All lanes : Anti-MMP7 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab38999) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : human MMP7
Lane 2 : cell media from pig kidney, epithelial morphology (IL1 alpha treated)
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
Observed band size : 29 kDa
ab38999 (2µg/ml) staining mmp7 in human placenta.
Sections were stained using an automated system (DAKO Autostainer Plus ), at room temperature: sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3 in 1 AR buffers citrate pH6.1. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 mins. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 min and detected with Dako envision flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be required.
References for Anti-MMP7 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab38999)
ab38999 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.