Anti-MMP7 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab39001)
- Product nameAnti-MMP7 antibody - Aminoterminal endSee all MMP7 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MMP7 - Aminoterminal end
- Specificityab39001 recognizes the aminoterminal end of the active enzyme MMP7. It does not cross react with the other MMP family members.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Pig
Synthetic peptide corresponding to the aminoterminal end of human MMP7 active enzyme.
(Peptide available as ab41049.)
- Positive control
- human MMP7, cell media from pig kidney, epithelial morphology (IL1 alpha treated).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody has been peptide-affinity purified.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab39001 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionDegrades casein, gelatins of types I, III, IV, and V, and fibronectin. Activates procollagenase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
- DomainThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Matrilysin antibody
- Matrilysin uterine antibody
- Matrin antibody
- Matrix Metalloproteinase 7 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase-7 antibody
- MMP 7 antibody
- MMP-7 antibody
- MMP7 antibody
- MMP7_HUMAN antibody
- MPSL1 antibody
- PUMP 1 antibody
- Pump 1 protease antibody
- Pump-1 protease antibody
- PUMP1 antibody
- Uterine Matrilysin antibody
- Uterine metalloproteinase antibody
Anti-MMP7 antibody - Aminoterminal end images
All lanes : Anti-MMP7 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab39001) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : human MMP7
Lane 2 : cell media from pig kidney, epithelial morphology (IL1 alpha treated).
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
Observed band size : 22,24,29 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-MMP7 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab39001)
ab39001 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.