Anti-MMP7 antibody [ID2] (ab3205)
- Product nameAnti-MMP7 antibody [ID2]See all MMP7 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [ID2] to MMP7
- Specificityab3205 recognizes pro (latent) and active forms of MMP 7.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IP, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant human matrilysin (PUMP-1).
- Positive control
- Conditioned, serum-free medium from (TPA-treated) human SW620 cells. Placenta, bladder, breast and ovarian carcinomas.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberID2
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3205 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 19266094|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 18, 29.6 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.|
- FunctionDegrades casein, gelatins of types I, III, IV, and V, and fibronectin. Activates procollagenase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
- DomainThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Matrilysin antibody
- Matrilysin uterine antibody
- Matrin antibody
- Matrix Metalloproteinase 7 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase-7 antibody
- MMP 7 antibody
- MMP-7 antibody
- MMP7 antibody
- MMP7_HUMAN antibody
- MPSL1 antibody
- PUMP 1 antibody
- Pump 1 protease antibody
- Pump-1 protease antibody
- PUMP1 antibody
- Uterine Matrilysin antibody
- Uterine metalloproteinase antibody
Anti-MMP7 antibody [ID2] images
Immunofluorescence analysis of HT29 cell lines which are resistant (HT29) or non-resistant (RHT29) to oxaliplatin. Cells were either untreated (control) or treated with oxaliplatin (OXA), and MMP7 was stained using ab3205. An AlexaFluor®594-conjugated anti-mouse IgG was used as the secondary antibody.
References for Anti-MMP7 antibody [ID2] (ab3205)
This product has been referenced in:
- Servais EL et al. Mesothelin overexpression promotes mesothelioma cell invasion and MMP-9 secretion in an orthotopic mouse model and in epithelioid pleural mesothelioma patients. Clin Cancer Res 18:2478-89 (2012). IHC-P ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22371455) »
- Ho BY et al. Effects of monascus-fermented rice extract on malignant cell-associated neovascularization and intravasation determined using the chicken embryo chorioallantoic membrane model. Integr Cancer Ther 9:204-12 (2010). Read more (PubMed: 20356949) »