Anti-MMP7 antibody (ab39984)
- Product nameAnti-MMP7 antibodySee all MMP7 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to MMP7
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide: QKLYGKRSNSRKK, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 255/267 of Human MMP7
- Positive control
- Human Breast lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab39984 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.03 - 0.1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa).|
- FunctionDegrades casein, gelatins of types I, III, IV, and V, and fibronectin. Activates procollagenase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
- DomainThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Matrilysin antibody
- Matrilysin uterine antibody
- Matrin antibody
- Matrix Metalloproteinase 7 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase-7 antibody
- MMP 7 antibody
- MMP-7 antibody
- MMP7 antibody
- MMP7_HUMAN antibody
- MPSL1 antibody
- PUMP 1 antibody
- Pump 1 protease antibody
- Pump-1 protease antibody
- PUMP1 antibody
- Uterine Matrilysin antibody
- Uterine metalloproteinase antibody
Anti-MMP7 antibody images
Anti-MMP7 antibody (ab39984) at 0.03 µg/ml (for 1 hour) + Human Breast lysate in RIPA buffer at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 30 kDa
Observed band size : 28 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-MMP7 antibody (ab39984)
ab39984 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.