Anti-MMP7 antibody (ab4044)
- Product nameAnti-MMP7 antibodySee all MMP7 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MMP7
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts with the 28 kDa protein (pro form) and 18 kDa (active form) of MMP 7.
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
A synthetic peptide from the human matrilysin (PUMP-1).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4044 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionDegrades casein, gelatins of types I, III, IV, and V, and fibronectin. Activates procollagenase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
- DomainThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Matrilysin antibody
- Matrilysin uterine antibody
- Matrin antibody
- Matrix Metalloproteinase 7 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase-7 antibody
- MMP 7 antibody
- MMP-7 antibody
- MMP7 antibody
- MMP7_HUMAN antibody
- MPSL1 antibody
- PUMP 1 antibody
- Pump 1 protease antibody
- Pump-1 protease antibody
- PUMP1 antibody
- Uterine Matrilysin antibody
- Uterine metalloproteinase antibody
Anti-MMP7 antibody images
ab4044 staining MMP7 in Human stomach tissue sections by IHC-Fr (Immunohistochemistry - Froxen sections). Tissue samples were fixed with acetone and blocked with 5% serum for 1 hour at 25°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody 1/50 in blocking buffer for 1 hour at 25°C. An undiluted HRP-conjugated Goat polyclonal to rabbit IgG was used as secondary antibody.
ab4044 at 1/50 dilution staining MMP7 in human stomach tissue by immunohistochemistry (formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections). Sections were formaldehyde fixed prior to blocking in 5% serum for 1 hour at 23°C and then incubated with ab4044 for 1 hour at 23°C. A HRP conjugated goat polyclonal to rabbit Ig was used as the secondary antibody.
ab4044 staining MMP7 in Human AGS Gastric Carcinoma cells by immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence. The cells were formaldehyde fixed, permeabilized in TBS (0.025% Triton-X 100) and blocked in 5% serum for 1 hour at 23°C. The primary was diluted 1/50 and incubated with sample for 1 hour at 23°C. An Alexa Fluor® 568 conjugated Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG at 1/500 dilution, was used as secondary antibody. The primary antibody shows red staining of MMP7 in image whilst beta actin was stained green with Alexa Fluor® 488.
Anti-MMP7 antibody (ab4044) at 1/1000 dilution (in blocking buffer for 16 hours at 4°C) + Whole cell lysate of Human AGS gastric carcinoma cells at 20 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab6721) at 1/1000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 1 minute
This image is courtesy of an anonymous Abreview
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human non-small-cell lung cancer tissue staining MMP7 with ab4044.
Antigen retrieval was performed by placing the sections in 0.01 M citrate buffer (pH 6) and heating in a microwave oven. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/15) overnight at 4°C. Staining was detected using an IHC substrate kit.
References for Anti-MMP7 antibody (ab4044)
This product has been referenced in:
- Phillips KL et al. Interleukin-1 receptor antagonist deficient mice provide insights into pathogenesis of human intervertebral disc degeneration. Ann Rheum Dis N/A:N/A (2013). IHC ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 23396662) »
- Parker JC et al. Chronic IL9 and IL-13 exposure leads to an altered differentiation of ciliated cells in a well-differentiated paediatric bronchial epithelial cell model. PLoS One 8:e61023 (2013). ICC/IF ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23671562) »