Anti-MMP7 antibody (ab8483)
- Product nameAnti-MMP7 antibodySee all MMP7 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionSheep polyclonal to MMP7
- SpecificityThis product has been shown to be specific by Western blotting.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
The immunogen used was a 15 amino acid synthetic peptide, selected from the C-terminus of human MMP-7, which was chosen tominimise homologies with MMPs and other proteins. The peptide was synthesised as a multi-antigenic peptide (MAP), in order to avoidthe problems inherent with the use of carrier proteins.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferGlycine buffered saline pH7.4, 0.1% Sodium Azide, 0.1% EACA, 0.01% Benzamidine,1mM EDTA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8483 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Use at 1/1000 (Antigen: 100ng recombinant human MMP-7)
Suitability for use in immunohistochemical procedures and enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays has not been assessed but use insuch assays should not necessarily be excluded.
- FunctionDegrades casein, gelatins of types I, III, IV, and V, and fibronectin. Activates procollagenase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
- DomainThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Matrilysin antibody
- Matrilysin uterine antibody
- Matrin antibody
- Matrix Metalloproteinase 7 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase-7 antibody
- MMP 7 antibody
- MMP-7 antibody
- MMP7 antibody
- MMP7_HUMAN antibody
- MPSL1 antibody
- PUMP 1 antibody
- Pump 1 protease antibody
- Pump-1 protease antibody
- PUMP1 antibody
- Uterine Matrilysin antibody
- Uterine metalloproteinase antibody
References for Anti-MMP7 antibody (ab8483)
ab8483 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.