Anti-MMS22L (C6ORF167) antibody (ab101888)
- Product nameAnti-MMS22L (C6ORF167) antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MMS22L (C6ORF167)
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Horse, Cow
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 450 - 550 of Human MMS22L (C6ORF167) .
- Positive control
- This antibody gave a positive signal in Human liver tissue lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Note: Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101888 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 155 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 142 kDa).|
- FunctionComponent of the MMS22L-TONSL complex, a complex that stimulates the recombination-dependent repair of stalled or collapsed replication forks. The MMS22L-TONSL complex is required to maintain genome integrity during DNA replication by promoting homologous recombination-mediated repair of replication fork-associated double-strand breaks. It may act by mediating the assembly of RAD51 filaments on ssDNA.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MMS22 family. MMS22L subfamily.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Localizes to DNA damage sites, accumulates at stressed replication forks.
- C6orf167 antibody
- C6orf167 chromosome 6 open reading frame 167 antibody
- chromosome 6 open reading frame 167 antibody
- dJ39B17.2 antibody
- DKFZp686C20164 antibody
- DKFZp781C2113 antibody
- FLJ46180 antibody
- homologous to yeast Mms22 antibody
- KIAA1900 antibody
- Methyl methanesulfonate-sensitivity protein 22-like antibody
- MMS22 like, DNA repair protein antibody
- Mms22-like protein antibody
- MMS22_HUMAN antibody
- MMS22L antibody
- OTTHUMP00000221009 antibody
- Protein MMS22-like antibody
- Uncharacterized protein C6orf167 antibody
Anti-MMS22L (C6ORF167) antibody images
Anti-MMS22L (C6ORF167) antibody (ab101888) at 1 µg/ml +
Liver (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab29889) at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 142 kDa
Observed band size : 155 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 3 minutes
References for Anti-MMS22L (C6ORF167) antibody (ab101888)
ab101888 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.