Anti-MOBP antibody (ab66253)
- Product nameAnti-MOBP antibodySee all MOBP primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to MOBP
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant Fragment
Predicted to work with: Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human, AAH22471, 1 a.a. ~ 82 a.a) with tag. MW of the tag alone is 26 kDa. MSQKPAKEGPRLSKNQKYSEHFSIHCCPPFTFLNSKKEIV DRKYSICKSGCFYQKKEEDWICCACQKTRLKRKIRPTPKK K
- Positive controlFull length recombinant MOBP with tag.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab66253 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa. This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant protein used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceMOBP (Myelin-associated oligodendrocytic basic protein) is abundantly expressed specifically in oligodendrocytes and is the third most abundant protein in CNS myelin. MOBP is present in the major dense line of CNS myelin suggesting a role in the compaction or stabilization of myelin.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- MGC87379 antibodyMyelin associated oligodendrocyte basic protein antibody
References for Anti-MOBP antibody (ab66253)
ab66253 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.