MOLT4 (Human acute lymphoblastic leukemia cell line) Whole Cell Lysate (ab7912)
- Product nameMOLT4 (Human acute lymphoblastic leukemia cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
- General notesCell line: MOLT4 (Human acute lymphoblastic leukemia) Growth media: RPMI and 10% FBS
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 6.80
Constituent: 5% Beta mercaptoethanol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityWhole Cell Lysate
- Lysate notes MOLT4 cell lysate was prepared by homogenization in modified RIPA buffer (150 mM sodium chloride, 50 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.4, 1 mM ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, 1 mM phenylmethylsulfonyl flouride, 1% Triton X-100, 1% sodium deoxycholic acid, 0.1% sodium dodecylsulfate, 5 µg/ml of aprotinin, 5 µg/ml of leupeptin). Cell debris was removed by centrifugation. Protein concentration was determined with Bio-Rad protein assay. The cell lysate was boiled for 5 minutes in 1 x SDS sample buffer (50 mM Tris-HCl pH 6.8, 12.5% glycerol, 1% sodium dodecylsulfate, 0.01% bromophenol blue) containing 5% b-mercaptoethanol.
- Research Areas
- BackgroundMOLT4 cells are lymphoblast-like in morphology and are used for studies of apoptosis, tumor cytotoxicity, tumorigenicity, as well as for antitumour testing.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7912 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent concentration.
MOLT4 cell lysate is ready to load on SDS-PAGE for Western blotting, 20 µg per lane is recommended for mini gel.
References for MOLT4 (Human acute lymphoblastic leukemia cell line) Whole Cell Lysate (ab7912)
ab7912 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.