MOLT4 (Human acute lymphoblastic leukemia cell line) Whole Cell Lysate (ab7912)
- Product nameMOLT4 (Human acute lymphoblastic leukemia cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
- General notesCell line: MOLT4 (Human acute lymphoblastic leukemia) Growth media: RPMI and 10% FBS
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 6.80
Constituent: 5% Beta mercaptoethanol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityWhole Cell Lysate
- Lysate notes MOLT4 cell lysate was prepared by homogenization in modified RIPA buffer (150 mM sodium chloride, 50 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.4, 1 mM ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, 1 mM phenylmethylsulfonyl flouride, 1% Triton X-100, 1% sodium deoxycholic acid, 0.1% sodium dodecylsulfate, 5 µg/ml of aprotinin, 5 µg/ml of leupeptin). Cell debris was removed by centrifugation. Protein concentration was determined with Bio-Rad protein assay. The cell lysate was boiled for 5 minutes in 1 x SDS sample buffer (50 mM Tris-HCl pH 6.8, 12.5% glycerol, 1% sodium dodecylsulfate, 0.01% bromophenol blue) containing 5% b-mercaptoethanol.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7912 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent concentration. MOLT4 cell lysate is ready to load on SDS-PAGE for Western blotting, 20 µg per lane is recommended for mini gel.|
References for MOLT4 (Human acute lymphoblastic leukemia cell line) Whole Cell Lysate (ab7912)
ab7912 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.