For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MPG antibody
See all MPG primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to MPG
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 216-265 (QRDLAQDEAV WLERGPLEPS EPAVVAAARV GVGHAGEWAR KPLRFYVRGS) of Human MPG (NP_001015054).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 33 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionHydrolysis of the deoxyribose N-glycosidic bond to excise 3-methyladenine, and 7-methylguanine from the damaged DNA polymer formed by alkylation lesions.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DNA glycosylase MPG family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 3 alkyladenine DNA glycosylase antibody
- 3-alkyladenine DNA glycosylase antibody
- 3-methyladenine DNA glycosidase antibody
References for Anti-MPG antibody (ab83878)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"