Anti-MPG antibody (ab83878)
- Product nameAnti-MPG antibodySee all MPG primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MPG
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 216-265 (QRDLAQDEAV WLERGPLEPS EPAVVAAARV GVGHAGEWAR KPLRFYVRGS) of Human MPG (NP_001015054).
- Positive control
- Jurkat cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83878 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionHydrolysis of the deoxyribose N-glycosidic bond to excise 3-methyladenine, and 7-methylguanine from the damaged DNA polymer formed by alkylation lesions.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DNA glycosylase MPG family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- 3 alkyladenine DNA glycosylase antibody
- 3-alkyladenine DNA glycosylase antibody
- 3-methyladenine DNA glycosidase antibody
- 3MG_HUMAN antibody
- AAG antibody
- ADPG antibody
- Alkyladenine DNA glycosylase antibody
- anpg antibody
- APNG antibody
- DNA 3 methyladenine glycosylase antibody
- DNA-3-methyladenine glycosylase antibody
- MDG antibody
- Mpg antibody
- N methylpurine DNA glycosirase antibody
- N methylpurine DNA glycosylase antibody
- N-methylpurine-DNA glycosylase antibody
Anti-MPG antibody images
Anti-MPG antibody (ab83878) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
Observed band size : 33 kDa
References for Anti-MPG antibody (ab83878)
ab83878 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.