Anti-MPHOSPH10 antibody (ab56615)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56615 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionComponent of the 60-80S U3 small nucleolar ribonucleoprotein (U3 snoRNP). Required for the early cleavages during pre-18S ribosomal RNA processing.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MPP10 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated in M (mitotic) phase.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus. Chromosome. Fibrillar region of the nucleolus. After dissolution of the nucleolus in early M phase becomes associated with chromosomes through metaphase and anaphase. In telophase localized to small cellular prenucleolar bodies that not always contain fibrillarin. The reassociation with nucleolus is preceeded by the arrival of fibrillarin.
- M phase phosphoprotein 10 (U3 small nucleolar ribonucleoprotein) antibodyM phase phosphoprotein 10 antibodyMPHOSPH 10 antibody
- Mphosph10 antibodyMPP 10 antibodyMPP 10P antibodyMPP10 antibodyMPP10_HUMAN antibodyMPP10P antibodyU3 small nucleolar ribonucleoprotein protein mpp10 antibody
Anti-MPHOSPH10 antibody images
Predicted band size : 79 kDa
MPHOSPH10 antibody (ab56615) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-MPHOSPH10 antibody (ab56615)
ab56615 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.