Anti-MPP1 antibody (ab96253)
- Product nameAnti-MPP1 antibodySee all MPP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MPP1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rabbit, Cow
Recombinant fragment containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 1-274 of Human MPP1 (NP_002427).
- Positive controlHepG2 whole cell lysate, H3347 xenograft; A431, H1299, HeLa, Molt-4 and Raji lysates
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96253 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500.|
- FunctionEssential regulator of neutrophil polarity. Regulates neutrophil polarization by regulating AKT1 phosphorylation through a mechanism that is independent of PIK3CG activity.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MAGUK family.
Contains 1 guanylate kinase-like domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cell projection > stereocilium. Colocalizes with WHRN at stereocilium tip during hair cell development (By similarity). Colocalizes with MPP5 in the retina, at the outer limiting membrane (OLM). Colocalizes with WHRN in the retina, at the outer limiting membrane (OLM), outer plexifirm layer (OPL), basal bodies and at the connecting cilium (CC). Colocalizes with NF2 in non-myelin-forming Schwann cells.
- 55 kDa erythrocyte membrane protein antibodyAAG 12 antibodyAAG12 antibody
- Aging associated gene 12 antibodyDXS552 antibodyDXS552E antibodyEM55_HUMAN antibodyEMP 55 antibodyEMP55 antibodyErythrocyte membrane protein p55 antibodyMembrane protein antibodyMembrane protein palmitoylated 1 55kDa antibodyMembrane protein palmitoylated 1 antibodyMembrane protein, palmitoylated 1, 55kDa antibodyMigration related gene 1 antibodyMPP 1 antibodyMPP1 antibodyMRG 1 antibodyMRG1 antibodyOTTHUMP00000026054 antibodyOTTHUMP00000196176 antibodyp55 antibodypalmitoylated 1 antibodyPalmitoylated erythrocyte membrane protein antibodyPalmitoylated membrane protein 1 antibodyPEMP antibody
Anti-MPP1 antibody images
Anti-MPP1 antibody (ab96253) at 1/1000 dilution + HepG2 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded H3347 xenograft, using ab96253 antibody at 1/100 dilution.
References for Anti-MPP1 antibody (ab96253)
ab96253 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.