Anti-MPP1 antibody (ab96253)
- Product nameAnti-MPP1 antibodySee all MPP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MPP1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rabbit, Cow
Recombinant fragment containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 1-274 of Human MPP1 (NP_002427).
- Positive control
- HepG2 whole cell lysate, H3347 xenograft; A431, H1299, HeLa, Molt-4 and Raji lysates
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96253 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500.|
- FunctionEssential regulator of neutrophil polarity. Regulates neutrophil polarization by regulating AKT1 phosphorylation through a mechanism that is independent of PIK3CG activity.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MAGUK family.
Contains 1 guanylate kinase-like domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cell projection > stereocilium. Colocalizes with WHRN at stereocilium tip during hair cell development (By similarity). Colocalizes with MPP5 in the retina, at the outer limiting membrane (OLM). Colocalizes with WHRN in the retina, at the outer limiting membrane (OLM), outer plexifirm layer (OPL), basal bodies and at the connecting cilium (CC). Colocalizes with NF2 in non-myelin-forming Schwann cells.
- 55 kDa erythrocyte membrane protein antibody
- AAG 12 antibody
- AAG12 antibody
- Aging associated gene 12 antibody
- DXS552 antibody
- DXS552E antibody
- EM55_HUMAN antibody
- EMP 55 antibody
- EMP55 antibody
- Erythrocyte membrane protein p55 antibody
- Membrane protein antibody
- Membrane protein palmitoylated 1 55kDa antibody
- Membrane protein palmitoylated 1 antibody
- Membrane protein, palmitoylated 1, 55kDa antibody
- Migration related gene 1 antibody
- MPP 1 antibody
- MPP1 antibody
- MRG 1 antibody
- MRG1 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000026054 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000196176 antibody
- p55 antibody
- palmitoylated 1 antibody
- Palmitoylated erythrocyte membrane protein antibody
- Palmitoylated membrane protein 1 antibody
- PEMP antibody
Anti-MPP1 antibody images
Anti-MPP1 antibody (ab96253) at 1/1000 dilution + HepG2 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded H3347 xenograft, using ab96253 antibody at 1/100 dilution.
References for Anti-MPP1 antibody (ab96253)
ab96253 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.