Anti-MRP1 antibody (ab99531)
- Product nameAnti-MRP1 antibodySee all MRP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MRP1
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Dog, Monkey
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 900 - 1000 of Human MRP1.
- Positive controlThis antibody gave a positive signal in A549 whole cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Note: Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99531 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 171 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 171 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionMediates export of organic anions and drugs from the cytoplasm. Mediates ATP-dependent transport of glutathione and glutathione conjugates, leukotriene C4, estradiol-17-beta-o-glucuronide, methotrexate, antiviral drugs and other xenobiotics. Confers resistance to anticancer drugs. Hydrolyzes ATP with low efficiency.
- Tissue specificityLung, testis and peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCC family. Conjugate transporter (TC 3.A.1.208) subfamily.
Contains 2 ABC transmembrane type-1 domains.
Contains 2 ABC transporter domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- ABC 29 antibodyABC29 antibodyABCC 1 antibody
- ABCC antibodyABCC1 antibodyATP binding cassette sub family C (CFTR/MRP) member 1 antibodyATP binding cassette sub-family C member 1 antibodyATP-binding cassette sub-family C member 1 antibodyDKFZp686N04233 antibodyDKFZp781G125 antibodyGS X antibodyGSX antibodyLeukotriene C(4) transporter antibodyLTC4 transporter antibodyMRP 1 antibodyMRP antibodyMRP1_HUMAN antibodyMultidrug resistance associated protein 1 antibodyMultidrug resistance protein antibodyMultidrug resistance-associated protein 1 antibodyMultiple drug resistance associated protein antibodyMultiple drug resistance protein 1 antibody
Anti-MRP1 antibody images
Anti-MRP1 antibody (ab99531) at 1 µg/ml + A549 (Human lung adenocarcinoma epithelial cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 171 kDa
Exposure time : 8 minutes
ICC/IF image of ab99531 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% PFA fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab99531, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab96899, DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG(H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
References for Anti-MRP1 antibody (ab99531)
ab99531 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.