Anti-MRPL41 antibody (ab121922)
- Product nameAnti-MRPL41 antibodySee all MRPL41 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MRPL41
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
antigen sequence: GADRMSKWTS KRGPRSFRGR KGRGAKGIGF LTSGWRFVQI KEMVPEFVVP DLTGFKL, corresponding to amino acids 14-70 of Human MRPL41 (Q8IXM3).
- Positive controlHuman liver tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab121922 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionComponent of the mitochondrial ribosome large subunit. Also involved in apoptosis and cell cycle. Enhances p53/TP53 stability, thereby contributing to p53/TP53-induced apoptosis in response to growth-inhibitory condition. Enhances p53/TP53 translocation to the mitochondria. Has the ability to arrest the cell cycle at the G1 phase, possibly by stabilizing the CDKN1A and CDKN1B (p27Kip1) proteins.
- Tissue specificityPresent in kidney, liver, thymus and testis, and at lower level in brain and spleen (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein L41 family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
- 39S ribosomal protein L27 homolog antibody39S ribosomal protein L41 antibody39S ribosomal protein L41 mitochondrial antibody
- Bcl-2-interacting mitochondrial ribosomal protein L41 antibodyBMRP antibodyCell proliferation-inducing gene 3 protein antibodyL41mt antibodymitochondrial antibodyMitochondrial ribosomal protein L41 antibodyMRP L27 antibodyMRP-L27 homolog antibodyMRP-L41 antibodyMRPL27 antibodymRpL41 antibodyPIG3 antibodyProliferation inducing gene 3 antibodyRM41_HUMAN antibodyRPML27 antibody
Anti-MRPL41 antibody images
ab121922 at 1/20 dilution staining MRPL41 in paraffin-embedded Human liver tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Immunohistochemical staining of Human rectum shows strong positivity in glandular cells using ab121922
References for Anti-MRPL41 antibody (ab121922)
ab121922 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.